It just let me order one...

Looks like not anymore... it let me order one, then when I went back out of curiosity it let me add one more to the cart... now it says they're out of stock.

Wonder if Cliff decided to add a few more to the five, or if one of the five backed out...

I got one too...I just happened to check at noon today from work and it let me order one! I'm soooo excited I probably won't be able to sleep ;)

I just ordered one online also (9/2/10). I got on the waiting list late,
so I figured I might not make it for the first batch. So I coughed up
the extra 100.00 just to get it now. I've spent more than 100.00
on a lot less useful gear! (The coupon will probably show up in my inbox
in the morning!)

Had one in my cart last night... just couldn't pull the trigger for the extra $100... what an idiot... ;)
I'd do it, given the chance again...

So, you are probably on the waiting list, saw the thing being sold to "outsiders" before being sold to you, and still consider yourself an idiot?

flyingfadr said:
Had one in my cart last night... just couldn't pull the trigger for the extra $100... what an idiot... ;)
I'd do it, given the chance again...

I did the same thing. I figured they would show up today?

Wizard9 said:
So, you are probably on the waiting list, saw the thing being sold to "outsiders" before being sold to you, and still consider yourself an idiot?

yes, because my old MIDI controller has died, and I NEED it for 2 shows in the next 2 weeks... should have just bit the extra $100 and done it while it was in the cart !

Back
Top Bottom