It is FAS & ML Sound Labs fault...

ChrisMetal86

Experienced
...that my finger tips are now bleeding and I have yet to accomplish one thing on my to do list today.. Been up playing since 6:30 AM and it is now 3:35 PM here. Ah what a wonderful day of no responsibilities met, and filled with beautiful tones! Haven't had much time lately to play, but today has made up for it. Good thing I keep liquid bandaid and superglue in my rack drawer :lol Thanks Cliff & team, as well as Mikko for your amazing work! Hands down the best musical investment outside of my instruments :D

Sorry for the jumbled up post, but I'm posting from my phone.

I actually have insurance for that. You need to post a photo or it didn't happen. It says so in the legal document.

The same thing actually happened to me. I haven't been able to play guitar for a month. I almost got some stitches to my middle finger. I know I know.. it was a guitar related accident. :lol

60fc646ea02e97d63029533a614b885e.jpg

That's me after the Quantum release:

20150920_160816.jpg

Now I cannot play due to a back pain :( Too much playing after having spent a long time without playing

Last edited:
My fingers are hurting too! I treated myself to the ML BULB Cab pack last weekend, crazy how good these cabs sound. They have made such an improvement to all of my presets.

My fingers are hurting too! I treated myself to the ML BULB Cab pack last weekend, crazy how good these cabs sound. They have made such an improvement to all of my presets.

That's good to hear! That's actually the whole point of me creating IR's in the first place. I was happy with the Axe-Fx amps modeling a long time ago... like years ago. I wasn't happy with the IR's so I started creating my own. I quickly realized something that everyone in here already knows by know: IR's are the most crucial part of your signal chain. Like Black Bitch said, every Cab Pack feels like an Axe-Fx firmware update. You get a whole new variety of sounds. Cab Pack 13... that's definitely one of the best packs for metal I've released yet. :)

Hypothetically what would you like to see included in an ML Bundle? ;)

Hypothetically, the recto 4x12 cab first (since I have 2 of those), the 5150, the SVT (I am about to track bass for an album) and the Bulb packs would be my top priority. They all look tempting, but those have me most excited. :)

Back
Top Bottom