It has begun

What precisely would you do with that number? It doesn't matter - either you get one or you don't - the fact that 10 or 100 other people beat you to it seems irrelevant.

I guess people could speculate about how long it will be before supply starts to balance out with demand. It would perhaps be reassuring to work out a timeframe, even a rough one.

Cheers.

What precisely would you do with that number? It doesn't matter - either you get one or you don't - the fact that 10 or 100 other people beat you to it seems irrelevant.
My attitude is that you can choose to waste a lot of time trying to get an order in during the first few days, or you can wait and buy one when they don't sell out so quickly. If FAS is selling 100 a day (which they are not) then I figure the frantic buyers will be satisfied by the end of this week. Or they will all be fired and can no longer afford to buy one. ;) If it's 10 a day, then it will take a bit longer.

I do not plan to sit at a computer and hit refresh continually, but for those of you who do, put some ice on your F5 finger and get some rest until tomorrow. :p

Tune in again mañana... Sam bat time... same bat website...

tumblr_l8axb4bdn91qd8yq5o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I would put my money on closer to 10 or less a day. For people like me that have to work, type with one finger (yes the middle one), and work does not include being around a computer, it will be a long wait unless the rest of the world falls asleep all at the same time

I miss my Ultra, but not enough to go through what you guys are putting yourselves through over this. It's a nice piece of gear, but it won't cure cancer and hopefully you aren't going to die if you don't get the first one on the block.

I miss my Ultra, but not enough to go through what you guys are putting yourselves through over this. It's a nice piece of gear, but it won't cure cancer and hopefully you aren't going to die if you don't get the first one on the block.

Couldn't agree more.

I don't even plan to try to buy one until next week.

Good luck guys for hunting info in different threads (this one is under Lounge?). Getting half information like "sold out, lol" and not knowing if that was all or just for today.

BTW with all respect: If Cliff has time to post a LOL, I assume he has time to post" Sorry guys, We sold out for today, there will be more to come tomorrow at 2pm EST. Good Luck".

LOL

update: I just saw the thread "How Things Work, Shipping, Etc." and got all the answers. I wish there was a ONE place for the updates, no comments, just info form FAS., where we can be up to date.

Last edited:
I should clarify...

Pre The Decision Lebron = Pre Axe-fx II Cliff/FAS

After The Decision Lebron = The Countdown, The Delay, The Shipping, The "Indignant Whiner"

My pops allways told me, if you are going to talk, you better back it up.

Therein lies the difference. Cliff is on the podium. Lebron... 0-fer.

My pops allways told me, if you are going to talk, you better back it up.

Therein lies the difference. Cliff is on the podium. Lebron... 0-fer.

Again... I'm not talking about the "NBA Finals"... I am talking about the "love/hate" that you guys seem to being showing Cliff/FAS... NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FINALS OR THE DREADED MAVS, DIRK, CUBAN, ETC...

Back
Top Bottom