It’s Friday the 7th - do you know where your ZenRigs are?

Hey Brother Sukh - is there any magnification in the mini display covers ??
My eyes find it hard to see the text in the mini LED displays (I'd wish they'just release the FM9 Mk 2 already)

Hey Brother Sukh - is there any magnification in the mini display covers ??
My eyes find it hard to see the text in the mini LED displays (I'd wish they'just release the FM9 Mk 2 already)
Hey mate!

No, there’s no magnification on these. I looked into doing this some time ago, but could find no feasible way to do it. Sorry!

Ah...all I want is sold out. I know he doesn't have a huge factory. But seems over the years I go to site, can't buy, and then I leave and off I go to resolve from someone who has stock. Real, take my damn money moment, that can't happen.

Last edited:
Ah...all I want is sold out. I know he doesn't have a huge factory. But seems over the years I go to site, can't buy, and then I leave and off I go to resolve from someone who has stock. Real, take my damn money moment, that can't happen.
The site isnt updated yet with stock i believe

Hi mate, if you go to www.ZenRigs.com, you'll see that the site is closed and there is no navigation away from that page. Frustratingly, the store system I use will not let me hide the actual webpages from public view, and they are still indexed by search engines, so you could 'land' on one of the inner pages (you'll see there is STILL no navigation) and you'd see everything is out of stock.

As I've said before - there is something else I'm working on (not ZenRigs) that has taken my time and has meant I've not been in a position to open the store and fulfil orders. ZenRigs is just me - there is no factory - it's a one man operation! Over the years, I have operated ZenRigs on top of a (very demanding) full time job, and the products were always in demand, which meant stuff sold out from time to time. For anyone that ever enquired, I would make sure they got in on the next batch of orders.

Going forward, I have left my full time job and ZenRigs (plus something else) will BE my full time job. At the moment, however, the 'thing' I've been focusing on has meant ZenRigs has had to wait.... I would never open the store and take anyones money unless I was in a position to fulfil their order.

Good news is that 'the other thing' is now almost an actual thing, and I can reopen the store imminently. I'll post here, as well as my Facebook page and to all subscribers of the ZenRigs newsletter when I'm nearly ready to go. The website is 100% done... I just need to hit the button when I'm ready to serve.

Thank you.
Sukh

Hey folks! While I go through and test links and do final checks - I'm pleased to announce the ZenRigs website is now OPEN for browsing! ZenRigs is now 100% Fractal focused and I'm excited to share some of the new bits I've been working on for the Axe FX III, FC Controllers, FM3 and FM9 and Expression pedals.

Store will be restocked on Tuesday but please go check it out in the meantime. Thank you!

www.ZenRigs.com

Hey folks! While I go through and test links and do final checks - I'm pleased to announce the ZenRigs website is now OPEN for browsing! ZenRigs is now 100% Fractal focused and I'm excited to share some of the new bits I've been working on for the Axe FX III, FC Controllers, FM3 and FM9 and Expression pedals.

Store will be restocked on Tuesday but please go check it out in the meantime. Thank you!

www.ZenRigs.com
GTFOH!
I literally just blew a huge was on a new guitar. My wife is gonna kill me after this lol.

www.ZenRigs.com
This is great news. I'll order as soon as possible. 😁

All ordered! I've spent a few quid as well lol. Worth every penny though! Glad your back mate looking forward to seeing the X -Board finally!

first congrats Sukh

2nd as a PSA , If you want one of these for your FM9 you should not delay , site went live about 7;30 EST last night , when I ordered I think there were 20 in the store , less than 24 hours later its 11 units left , I suspect these will sell out and fast

first congrats Sukh

2nd as a PSA , If you want one of these for your FM9 you should not delay , site went live about 7;30 EST last night , when I ordered I think there were 20 in the store , less than 24 hours later its 11 units left , I suspect these will sell out and fast

Thank you very much mate - much appreciated!

I've been fortunate that the FM9 protectors have been popular - and I've had to add more to the store already. I'm now working on a rolling-stock basis so as long as the fabricator doesn't have any issues, I shouldn't be out of stock of anything for any length of time.

Thanks for the support!
Sukh

Are you going to get the Axefx III magnetic volume knob labelling strips back in stock?
They’re now a part of the Full Face Shield display protection system mate.

Its possible I have some of the old design knob tags still in my stock. If u really want one of those, drop me an email and I’ll have a look for you.

thanks
Sukh

Back
Top Bottom