It’s Friday the 7th - do you know where your ZenRigs are?

I'm in the UK and got in the day before you on the 18th Sept, I'm still waiting patiently too before I peel the shipping screen tape from my FM9, but I understood the terms when I ordered ;-) I have dropped Sukh an email though just to see if there are still production delays. @TubeStack are you UK or overseas?

Canada.

Thanks all for the love! And the patience. Reality is I'm a one man (and part time woman - that's my wife) operation and it takes as long as it takes as EVERYTHING is hand assembled to order. Plus, obviously, looking after G66 UK takes some time too.

Re spills - unless something entirely covers the front of the unit, including the buttons, (i.e. a vacuum form cover), then you cannot guarantee liquid won't find its way into a gap around a switch or display. That's true of any unit. However, unless someone unloads a pint of beer directly on your device, I think some protection will help as a lot of the liquid will roll off, with only some getting into the gaps. The main purpose of my protectors is to prevent against scuffs and drops on the unit. I've lost count of the number of folks that have been in touch because they have sustained some damage (without guards) by a dropped cable end on a display or scraped a boot with a stone lodged in it (seriously) across the chassis and scratched it when pressing a footswitch during an outdoor gig.

Having said that, I do have a splash guard for the FM3, but it cannot work the same way for the FM9 and FC controllers. Still thinking on that one.

Thanks again all - I really appreciate the kind feedback - it really motivates me to keep going! And for those still waiting from the last batch - I'll be caught up this week so you'll be hearing from me very shortly. No supply issues, but a slight delay at the fabricators for parts I needed.

Cheers!
Sukh

Last edited:
Any idea when these will be back in stock (for the FM9)?
I have everything here mate - I just don't want to restock the store until I've cleared current orders and finished prepping the latest batch of FM9's, which just arrived. I'm now working towards a restock of the store on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. Thanks

How do you figure they cover the displays same the the other brands
They just look nicer IMO
Yes they may help, but it would be cool if someone designed one with gaskets and a 1 piece. Condom over top and sides, downward venting on side. Meaning truly more of a thought out spill friendly design.

I have everything here mate - I just don't want to restock the store until I've cleared current orders and finished prepping the latest batch of FM9's, which just arrived. I'm now working towards a restock of the store on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. Thanks
I'll be keeping an eye out!

Yes they may help, but it would be cool if someone designed one with gaskets and a 1 piece. Condom over top and sides, downward venting on side. Meaning truly more of a thought out spill friendly design.

It't totally doable, but would be very expensive to make - not something I'd be doing

Any update on this? Or did you update the site and it sold out quickly?

Any update on this? Or did you update the site and it sold out quickly?

No - not updated the site yet mate... a little behind schedule finishing up on orders - will be later today or tomorrow night (I'm away for a day with the family tomorrow).

Back
Top Bottom