Issues with MOFI headphones and blue microphone support

dieter

Inspired
Hi all
Has anybody run into problems with blue microphone support for their headphones range?
I got one of the blue mofi headphones about 2 years ago. The ear cushions and the headband were falling apart and I emailed support which was at the beginning very helpful even offering free replacement. They sent me an address in the Netherlands and instructions how to send the Headphones which I followed.
After a week or so I’ve got confirmation from the Australian post that the Item was delivered, so I waited for response from the repair service that they sent my Headphones back. After almost 14 days With no response I emailed the support and asked what’s happening that was on Sept. 11th no reply. Sent 2 other emails, no reply, looked up my account and could see they received my emails. Wrote an email to the sales department asked them to forward my request, no answer yet. Wrote on there Facebook page, no answer yet.
Just a bit frustrating as I’m now without good headphones
Cheers

Just wondering, has someone recently been in contact with the company blue microphone?
Cheers

Hi Dieter,

It's been a while since you posted about your problems, and I hope they've all been sorted out now, but I've had a few similar issues with my MoFIs and getting replacements. You're not alone.

My first pair got sat on by someone when I'd only had them for two weeks. (Nobody's fault but mine for not keeping an eye on them).

My second pair had the cups fall off after the screws on both sides slowly loosened and removed themselves from the inside. I had them replaced through my retailer here in NZ with no problems except a wee bit of a wait time.

My third pair had the faux-leather wear out prematurely. It took about a year and a half, and I thought that was a bit too damn soon for a fairly expensive pair of cans. I contacted Blue support and they replied immediately with an address in Hong Kong to send them to. I did and then heard nothing except an email about three weeks later saying if I didn't send in my cans they'd close the case file. According to NZ Post and China Post they'd arrived about 4-5 days after I sent them so over the next two weeks I send about 5 emails with all my post confirmation info asking for a followup and heard nothing. Eventually I rang the number on the website (818.879.5200) and got a customer support person who was very helpful and said "we'll take your word for it that you've sent them, and we'll send out a new replacement pair right away".

I've had that FOUTH pair about five weeks. They didn't feel as comfortable as the previous pairs, the hinge bits above the ear cups digs into the sides of my head a little AND I noticed two nights ago at a session that the leatherette is already starting to fall apart on one ear and becoming detached from the backing fabric on the other ear. To say I'm disappointed is a bit of an overstatement because they are fantastic cans to monitor with when recording and I love using them.

So, I guess I'll be calling the U.S. again this coming week.

I don't think I can bear having a fifth pair, I don't want the disappointment. :(

Back
Top Bottom