Isolated guitar track

Ya, i couldn't figure out what songs or stems i was DLing in those links, when i found them. :)

Here a LInk for you

I donotknow if you have a mac or pc

when dowload

they are in RAR Archive files format

and then when you open the RAR Files them they are in ogg file format

so you need a audio converter to convert ogg to mp3 or where you use

if you are on mac

for open RAR - https://theunarchiver.com/

open RAR .png

for audio converter - https://geranium-soft.com/products/audio-converter-lite/

audio converter.png

I hope that helps

What is Your approach to this topic?
Very similar to Jason Scott's reply.

I try to source original isolated gtr tracks....but I mainly try to locate isolated gtr tracks in the original full recordings....ie "Running with the Devil" ..."Stone in Love" ....etc and tone match from those.

Nowadays ....I do everything by ear and experience. I notice too that if you are within a certain ballpark tone wise....that will work in live situations greatly.....a little more or less on BMT really has no detriment and in most cases sits better in the live mix. I tend to tweak the tone matches to my liking. We need to trust and rely on our ears more! ;-)

Of course research on the type of gear and guitar helps and the fractal forums are simply incredible as members have no reservations giving out their methods and secrets to these and even providing the patches to boot!!

Very similar to Jason Scott's reply.

I try to source original isolated gtr tracks....but I mainly try to locate isolated gtr tracks in the original full recordings....ie "Running with the Devil" ..."Stone in Love" ....etc and tone match from those.

Nowadays ....I do everything by ear and experience. I notice too that if you are within a certain ballpark tone wise....that will work in live situations greatly.....a little more or less on BMT really has no detriment and in most cases sits better in the live mix. I tend to tweak the tone matches to my liking. We need to trust and rely on our ears more! ;-)

Of course research on the type of gear and guitar helps and the fractal forums are simply incredible as members have no reservations giving out their methods and secrets to these and even providing the patches to boot!!

I myself have not done any tone matching yet
But I would like to try
I look at the tone matching pdf
It just seem so complicated this process
I would love to try original full recordings Journeys "Stone in Love"
That would be so sweet !!

What about bsbackingtracks.com?

The guitars for some of the tracks they're promoting, such as Blondie's Heart Of Glass and Cat Stevens' Wild World didn't sound real. I assume they were created with a VSTi:

Others were way off, in my opinion, such as:

Not a site I'd personally use for isolated guitar tracks.

Hey, i used instrumentaltrax (dot) com and they were great. A little pricey, but I got exactly what I wanted and the quality of the audio was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom