Is This The End Of Solid State?

AndyOrr

Experienced
Check out the weapon used to chase the trespasser...

DENVER (AP) — Denver Broncos backup quarterback Chad Kelly has been arrested on suspicion of criminal trespass.

According to the Englewood Police Department, Kelly was taken in custody early Tuesday. It's not clear if he has an attorney to comment on the case.

According to court records, a man and woman told police a man came into their home uninvited after 1 a.m. Tuesday and sat down on the couch "mumbling incoherently."

The records say the man chased the intruder out, striking him in the back with a vacuum tube.

Police say they found a man nearby matching the intruder's description and identified him as Kelly, who is 24.

Court officials say Kelly posted $2,500 bond and is due back in court Wednesday. In a statement, the Broncos said they are disappointed and are getting more information from Kelly.

___

I hope it wasn't this one... I'd hate to be hit in the back with a 150lb 500 kWatt vacuum tube.

Attachments

• 4CM500,000G.jpg
    4CM500,000G.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 8
I think this situation can be explained by frustration related to being the backup quarterback.
- Always on standby
- Talent scouts only rated him "B+"
- Couldn't get decent grid(iron) blocking
- The team nutritionist had him on the "starved plate" diet

Here's what I got out of it:

"[He] came into their home uninvited after 1 a.m...."

Their door was open then... Yeah, okay. That might be stupid of them? Just sayin'.

I lock up tight, and we're in a low crime (relatively speaking, to um, Detroit...), small rural city.

Also, the vacuum tube jokes are funny.

Whacked him with a vacuum tube, and they found him outside? Sounds like a 20-yard penalty for clipping.

Back
Top Bottom