Is this possible? (using 3 analog outs for separate signals)

Bidding War

Inspired
Sup Fellas!

So...I am really big into modular synthesis and have recently been using my Axe Fx to help convert my guitar signal so that I can bring it into my eurorack case. Analog to digital to analog and then maybe back again.
This may sound a bit ass backwards and please bear with me as I try to explain the setup.

I use the Axe synth block to generate a square wave and send the output to a pitch tracking/envelope following module which then sends the signal to wherever I want in my case, namely controlling an analog oscillator (which is pure heaven as far as I am concerned). It works like a charm with zero latency because the axe synth block is so spot on and can generate a signal which my modular reads perfectly.

My question (and some of you two guitar/piezo users may be able to help here) I'd like to split my signal and have a regular guitar setup within the Axe then send out a separate signal using just the synth block (for modular tracking/synthesis etc) then, run that signal back into the axe to take advantage of some of the effects, all the while splitting the outputs of both the guitar and the synth signal. Can this be done?

Basically, can I use three separate analog outputs to make this happen? Signal flow would be something like: guitar front input - fxl - out 2 left (synth signal) input 2 (return of synth for further processing) - out 1 main guitar tone, out 2 (right channel) effected synth. Any thoughts or comments would greatly be appreciated!

peace,
-a

Back
Top Bottom