Is this normal booting behavior? RESOLVED

Jason Scott

Fractal Fanatic
I've noticed the boot up process in videos I've seen on YouTube from other Axe-Fx III owners appears a bit different than what I'm seeing when I turn my unit on. In the videos, the boot up graphics appear with a progress bar right after turning the unit on, however when I switch my unit on, the first thing that appears is a string of initialization messages that scroll down the screen followed by the boot up graphics / progress bar.

Is that normal?

I've noticed the boot up process in videos I've seen on YouTube from other Axe-Fx III owners appears a bit different than what I'm seeing when I turn my unit on. In the videos, the boot up graphics appear with a progress bar right after turning the unit on, however when I switch my unit on, the first thing that appears is a string of initialization messages that scroll down the screen followed by the boot up graphics / progress bar.

Normal?
AFAIK, this is normal behavior since one of the newer firmware updates. The videos you are watching are likely created before the update.

Back
Top Bottom