Is this Love preset

Preset sounds great..thanks mark. I'm wondering if theres a way to use a synth block or maybe mtd to fade in the keyboard intro with an expression pedal?

Hi, I try to import this file and I get nothing it appears empty/broken??
I just tested. It works for me but the footswitch grid is empty. I added the devices in the FS grid in this preset attached.

Attachments

• Is This Love May 4_2017 AX8.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 140
I re downloaded it, still the same issue, just not getting anything when importing. I have D'ld quite a few presets from here, and have found 2-3 that just don't load up, but most I have no problem with. Seems odd, not ruling out its my bad, I am new to the AX8, but the fact that I can use most presets here seems weird. I will keep trying and return if successful.

I re downloaded it, still the same issue, just not getting anything when importing. I have D'ld quite a few presets from here, and have found 2-3 that just don't load up, but most I have no problem with. Seems odd, not ruling out its my bad, I am new to the AX8, but the fact that I can use most presets here seems weird. I will keep trying and return if successful.
What Firmware are you on? If the preset was created (or re-saved) on a machine with a newer firmware than yours, It will just be blank.

Back
Top Bottom