Is there still a Global preset available on the FC's?

No... But you could program all your Preset buttons to have a hold function that changes to a common preset.

Not the same but close... More work to setup.

On the MLM I have long press on one switch set to take me to my "home" preset. My get-out-of-jail switch.

On the MLM I have long press on one switch set to take me to my "home" preset. My get-out-of-jail switch.
That's an option, too... Although not the same as Global Preset.

I suspect Tremonti is using it for Lead preset.

Then he can switch to any preset with a button tap, a second tap of that button goes to lead tone and a third tap reverts to the original preset.

Actually... I smell an enhancement request (aka, wish): preset switches could easily (I think) support a "second tap" option.

@Tremonti - maybe submit a wish list item for preset button second press function.

One option could be "toggle to preset X", or potentially "toggle to global preset" (this would probably require a new global setting because the MFC global preset is part of the MFC not the Axe Fx).

Another option could be "reload preset"... I haven't tried re-pressing a preset switch on the FC yet, so don't know if that is already the default behavior (since it's not midi, I assume Ignore Redundant PC doesn't affect the behavior?).

Back
Top Bottom