Is there any way to save state of FM3 zoom/layout/block/tab selections which was used last time?

Hello!

I've checked manual but haven't found any info regarding this. Is it possible to get FM3 to remember settings which it was set last time I played it ?

I'm talking about:
  • Zoom setting in Layout view
  • FC Layout selection
  • position of cursor(block selection rectangle) in Layout view
  • Tab selection in Amp and other blocks
  • Row, Knob selection in Tab

I'm constantly need to set everything of this again and again when I turn on the unit.

Let me explain more in depth. Let's say, I have created preset with few blocks including Amp block. I like the sound and all I do is adjusting Input Trim of the amp from time to time to compensate for different guitars.
Also, I prefer Zoom setting in Layout view to be in "Zoom Out" all the time, Layout selection to be at "FC Layout (8)" (my custom layout).

So, I played FM3 with all these settings and turned it off.

Now, next day, I turned FM3 on again and I hear the sound of my preset and need to just adjust Input Trim as always.

It would be cool to just hit Edit button and be right at the Amp block where Row and knob position are remembered! But it's not working that way.

Instead of this I need to do everything again:
  • open Layout selection
  • get to the Amp block
  • tap Edit
  • get to the Tone tab
  • tap on Row know
and only then adjust Input Trim.....

And Zoom setting and Layout selection also needs to be set to the way I want each time I turn the unit on.

Is there any way to solve this ? Cliff, maybe you can help ? Thanks!

Also interested - but - to quick access custom parameters, check out performenace pages (per-preset and global) 👍

For quick access to the amp block from the Home screen (displayed at startup):

press Page right (to go to Perform), press AMP button. Done.

For quick access to the amp block from the Home screen (displayed at startup):

press Page right (to go to Perform), press AMP button. Done.
Thanks, I will try it. But Amp block was only example. Maybe I will be using any other block and want it to be opened after FM3 is turned off and on again.

Thanks!

But what about Zoom setting in Layout view and FC Layout selection ? Can it be saved somehow too ?

Nope, been requested previously. Not likely to be fulfilled, as it requires just a single press on a button.

Back
Top Bottom