Is there any way to erase a whole bank at once

I was successful with Axe Manage in Axe Edit.
Although Axe manage is known for some problems, the deleting of the complete bank went OK.
Just select them all and r-mouse - delete.
After that save your bank to a file first and then send it to the Axe.

No guarantees though ;)

I did this a week or two ago with Axe Manage, I selected all presets in the bank and then from memory I think right clicked, and chose delete selected presets. It was deliberate and premeditated.

I am currently in hiding from the Clarky police :lol

I select slews of presets and press delete all the time. (Then select un-do, so the bank order isn't fussed up.) Did it with all banks some weeks ago. No problem there, because it likes when you delete them.

However, moving a bunch of presets to a different place can be problematic. Better to copy and paste (if you have the room) to make sure your presets aren't borked...although:

- I think copying is more stable than moving

- borking in my experience involves only the amp block advanced parameters, and not all the presets moved will get borked, so if there's an un-borked preset that shares all amp block attributes with a borked preset, just copy and paste the block from one to the other. Or, even easier, if the adv-pams are stock, simply re-select the amp model in the menu.

last guy I knew that tried to empty a whole bank in one go got 15 years

ba-dum-tish.gif

Back
Top Bottom