Is there any easy way to move through the presets without using Axe-Edit?

plyall

Power User
I find myself doing a lot of value knob spinning every time I want to jump from preset 49 to preset 425. And it seems the faster I scroll, the less process I make, seeing only a change of about 3-4 presets when I give the knob a whirl. I remember on the Axe II there was a way to move in groups of 10 presets - I believe it was UP/DOWN arrow. Now since these arrows control which scene you're on, I don't think they work this way anymore.

Is there another trick?

From the main screen that lists your scenes, page right like 3 times past the new perform screens, and you’ll get to a full list of presets on your device. From there it’s pretty easy to make big jumps between presets using the arrow keys and enter.

I am making my way through the manuals, but haven't come across some of the answers yet. That's why I have been posting questions. Remember, this is a friendly forum, and we are here to help one another.

I am making my way through the manuals, but haven't come across some of the answers yet. That's why I have been posting questions. Remember, this is a friendly forum, and we are here to help one another.
Yes... And I (along with many others) help lots of people, and part of the way I do that is by teaching them to fish.

You ask for help, someone gives you a fish. You ask for help again, someone else gives you a fish. I teach you to fish and you don't have to ask for one :)

The manuals help you help yourself. They are in PDF, which is also searchable. Super useful.

This is a friendly reply, as was my last one.

Back
Top Bottom