Is there a way to run Audio from USB to OUTPUT 2?

elchampion

Inspired
My apologies if this has been discussed someplace else. My Search yielded no results. I'm wanting to run the synth sounds from my laptop using my FTP thru the AXE FX XL+. I can get OUTPUT 1 to work great but it doesn't go out of OUTPUT 2. Is this possible? I did echo output 1 to output 2 but I only get the guitar sounds. Its not a do or die situation but it would be nice to independently adjust the Output levels.

Thanks for your insight!

ed

I do not believe it is possible to use the Axe as a sound card for playback and have the output routed to Output 2.

It works great thru OUTPUT 1 and can live with that, if that's the case. Just making sure I didn't miss something. Thanks for chiming in.

ed

A way around this is to not use USB.

Use the line output on the laptop and connect it to Input 1 Right (set I/O > Audio > Input 1 to Stereo).

Or route it to Input 2 using the FXL block. Put a Feedback Send after FXL, and Feedback Return before FXL. This way the laptop signal enters through Input 2, then Feedback Send/Return sends the signal back into the FXL to leave the Axe-Fx through Output 2.

A way around this is to not use USB.

Use the line output on the laptop and connect it to Input 1 Right (set I/O > Audio > Input 1 to Stereo).

Or route it to Input 2 using the FXL block. Put a Feedback Send after FXL, and Feedback Return before FXL. This way the laptop signal enters through Input 2, then Feedback Send/Return sends the signal back into the FXL to leave the Axe-Fx through Output 2.

Thanks for the suggestions Yek! That definitely helps. You are the man!

Back
Top Bottom