Is there a way to define GEQ frequencies for each slider?

MackieFX

Experienced
I want to have sliders for different values than what is offered in the GEQ. Is there a way to modify these?

There is not. You can choose from a fairly broad selection of GEQ's though.

If you want to define 5 or fewer frequencies, I would recommend using a Parametric EQ block instead.

That leads to my second question :D

With the PEQ, what Q would I use to imitate the GEQ. When I push a frequency on the GEQ whats the range it actually pushes?

That leads to my second question :D

With the PEQ, what Q would I use to imitate the GEQ. When I push a frequency on the GEQ whats the range it actually pushes?

That depends on what type of graphic eq you are trying to copy. Read the blocks guide it gives good info on the eq block option.

Im trying to copy the EQ of the alpha omega pedal - I have the omicron which does not have an EQ

Bass​

+-12dB @ 80Hz

Mid​

+-12dB @ 500Hz

Treble​

+-12dB @ 5kHz

Seeing that the Alpha Omega manual doesn't include a frequency response chart to show the Q, I think you should use a pretty wide Q (lower value I think). In a way so it slightly overlaps at 80hz/500hz. The 5kHz probably shouldn't overlap the previous frequencies and should be narrower. Seems to be for just crispy highs.

Back
Top Bottom