Is There a Thread or Post with all of the Axe-Fx III's... ?

gigawatt

Experienced
Factory preset titles and what number they're at? Just wondering if there is a list for reference.

Thanks in advance :).

Last edited:
BTW, I see a tab that says "create account." Is it linked to this forum or do I have to create an entirely new account?
Heya gigawatt, that would be an entirely new and separate account for just the wiki, but you would only need to make an account if you wish to edit or add content to the wiki itself.

"Wikis" are sites (usually informative in nature), like wikipedia, or the facial audio wiki there, that are crowd sourced with all of the articles being written or edited/updated/maintained by users. Anyone is free to make an account at the fractal audio wiki (or any wiki_ and work on articles if the wish, but there's no need to do so to browse and read the informative/helpful content. Wiki's are not a place of discussion, but a place for information sharing and retrieval, they're kind of a "few to many" model where a small percent of interested parties curate all of the content that that vast majority of visitors then consume.

The fractal audio wiki was created, and is maintained, awesomely so, by forum member @yek.

Facial audio? Autocorrect get the best of ya??? :D
hahaha, wow, yeah that's an autocorrect generated Freudian slip to be sure :oops:

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go start a skin care company that uses sound waves to treat frown lines and then start a wiki for it :p

I hear there's a facial video, too. ;)
anigif_enhanced-19657-1451146635-7.gif

Back
Top Bottom