• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Is there a solution to the problem - an explosive Reverb attack when this tone is turned on?

fotozvuk

Is there asolution to the problem - an explosive reverb attack when this tone is turnedon?I changed this preset to increase a variety of scenes, added some blocksand tuning to my guitar.Many thanks to Fremen for the authorship of this freepreset.This is the only preset that I have a problem with “reverb burst” whenswitching.Is there a solution to this problem?English is not my nativelanguage.All claims against Google translator.

Attachments

• Acoustic sim AA.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 3

Bakerman

Axe-Master
The filter block is set for a 20 dB increase which will boost any reverb spillover, unless you had the same post-reverb filter in the previous preset.

When a filter is used for level boosting, try placing it earlier in the signal path, before any ambient effects like delay & reverb. Also try to keep similar level & mix settings on the ambient blocks when possible. For example, 100% mix, 0 dB, and use "input gain" parameter to set effect level.

fotozvuk

Thank you, problem solved! I was afraid to put a filter at the beginning of the chain, as this would change the settings of the multi compressor and the balance between the direct signal and the multi delay. I did it like this - the problem is solved, the moderator can delete this publication.

Attachments

• Acoustic sim AA 2.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
Top Bottom