Is there a plan which amps get modelled or not modelled?

IMHO there is no need for modeling the HK family of amps. Furthermore, there are too many amps in the AXE ;-)

For me, there are only four kinds of amps. Marshall, Fender, Vox and Boogie.

I know the HK guys since they started in a small garage. One of the masterminds behind the amps is Thomas Blug, now on track with his own brand Bluguitar.

Those guys wanted to combine the sound of the classic amps with a good usability and an affordable price. They invented thy so called hybrid amps long before Marshall came up with their Valvestate series ( and sound wise the Marshall hybrids never came close :) ) . They invented the REDBOX.
They made some amazing sounding transistor amps as well. I still have a 18 years old Silva Edition. Cool amp!

They did a lot of good sounding amps , and a few horrible ;-) .

They showed LINE6 how a good modeling amp can sound. The Zentera smoked them all.
Ask Alex Lifeson ;-)

The Triamp MK2 is still an amazing amp. Btw, ask Alex Lifeson again. ;-). And the new MK3 delivers every sound you will ever need on stage.

And I played and owned every amp they have ever made. Whenever they come up wit a new one, I will go there to pick one up ;-) Only 10 minutes by car.

I also was involved in the development of their new BlackSpirit. I played the first version and we even compared them to my AXE FX2 back then ;-)

I still have a bunch of HK amps here as well

So great amps, great company, good friends there.

But no need to model any of those amps because they are already in the AXE FX !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
IMHO there is no need for modeling the HK family of amps. Furthermore, there are too many amps in the AXE ;-)

For me, there are only four kinds of amps. Marshall, Fender, Vox and Boogie.

I know the HK guys since they started in a small garage. One of the masterminds behind the amps is Thomas Blug, now on track with his own brand Bluguitar.

Those guys wanted to combine the sound of the classic amps with a good usability and an affordable price. They invented thy so called hybrid amps long before Marshall came up with their Valvestate series ( and sound wise the Marshall hybrids never came close :) ) . They invented the REDBOX.
They made some amazing sounding transistor amps as well. I still have a 18 years old Silva Edition. Cool amp!

They did a lot of good sounding amps , and a few horrible ;-) .

They showed LINE6 how a good modeling amp can sound. The Zentera smoked them all.
Ask Alex Lifeson ;-)

The Triamp MK2 is still an amazing amp. Btw, ask Alex Lifeson again. ;-). And the new MK3 delivers every sound you will ever need on stage.

And I played and owned every amp they have ever made. Whenever they come up wit a new one, I will go there to pick one up ;-) Only 10 minutes by car.

I also was involved in the development of their new BlackSpirit. I played the first version and we even compared them to my AXE FX2 back then ;-)

I still have a bunch of HK amps here as well

So great amps, great company, good friends there.

But no need to model any of those amps because they are already in the AXE FX !!!!!!!!!!!!
So what would be your advice to how to get that Tubemeister Crunch and Lead channels on the Fractal? Amp, tweaks, etc?

Back
Top Bottom