Is there a Pedal for Axe-Fx III?

APE

Inspired
Is there a Pedal that works with both Axe-FXIII and Axe-FX II? I have Axe-FXII now and want to get the pedal. At the same time, I don't want to be stuck with a pedal if it only works with Axe-FX II. Does the MFC have compat with both?

It's not good for you to be like this.

Maybe it's time you get out and away from the forum for once, ehh? Maybe get some sun, go for a walk.

Maybe it's time you get out and away from the forum for once, ehh? Maybe get some sun, go for a walk.

And maybe you could spend a little time inside on the forum reading the hundreds, if not thousands, of posts that have already been made discussing this?

It's not good for you to not learn how to navigate the forum including the search function which would reveal that dpeterson's reply was 100% accurate!

Is there a Pedal that works with both Axe-FXIII and Axe-FX II? I have Axe-FXII now and want to get the pedal. At the same time, I don't want to be stuck with a pedal if it only works with Axe-FX II. Does the MFC have compat with both?
MFC 101 works with Axe FX 2 via Cat5 or Midi.... it also works with Axe FX 3, but the designated foot controller for the Axe FX 3 hasn't been released yet.

OP, what's your budget? The FCs will be out soon, but if you only wanna spend $150, the FCB1010 can't be beat; but there is the learning curve of programming it, but once you do, it's wonderful. Sorry you're getting a hard time from some people. Some people in EVERY forum or FB group always feel the need to take the time to respond; not in a helpful way, but just to tell you that this has been discussed before. Of course. Everything has been discussed before lol!

My Voes MC-10 is a cheap alternative for controlling the Axe-Fx III.

The MC-10 can run a special firmware (AFX3) to communicate with the Fractal Axe-Fx III. Autoload Preset- and Scene name. Autoload Fx block on/off states and show tuner info.

V-Box is used to reduce the amount of cables (midi in, midi out, power) to one ethercon or rj-45 (internet) cable.

More info on www.voes.be

photo-08.jpg

Back
Top Bottom