Is there a list of Presets available?

Someone posted screenshots of the built in presets but I can't locate the post. If they haven't posted a link to it by this evening, I'll take some screenshots and post it.
-
Austin

i really like the way the banks go from Fender to Vox to Marshall to Hi Gain. exactly how i setup my general purpose banks

Just curious is there something specific you would be hoping to find or did you just want to see titles

I was curious on whether there were only 1 bank of patches or 5 full banks. It seems there are 1 sets of Fractal patches and the rest blank. That surprises me considering the Axe 2 came with 382 patches. Not that I mind since I only kept about 100 and the rest are Acexchange or originals. I like the new way with the priests just basic amp.cab and some FX. Although I'll miss Poltergeist Pig!

Anyway, thanks for posting the patch list

I was curious on whether there were only 1 bank of patches or 5 full banks. It seems there are 1 sets of Fractal patches and the rest blank. That surprises me considering the Axe 2 came with 382 patches. Not that I mind since I only kept about 100 and the rest are Acexchange or originals. I like the new way with the priests just basic amp.cab and some FX. Although I'll miss Poltergeist Pig!

Anyway, thanks for posting the patch list

I'm fairly certain person/people at Fractal are still making presets for the AX8. Matt has posted at least on on the preset subforum (a super-awesome dual-fuzz preset) and said/hinted that he's working on more. It would be awesome if everything on the rack units was translated into an AX8 preset where-applicable. Maybe some enterprising member with a rack unit, an AX8, and too much time on their hands will give it a go :D
-
Austin

I think my iPad is religious because every time I write "presets" it changes it to "priests" Even after I change it back it will change it.

I think my iPad is religious because every time I write "presets" it changes it to "priests" Even after I change it back it will change it.
Of all the mobile gear, Apple has the most insistent and thoughtless autocorrect. My iPad is constantly changing my words and meaning.

Back
Top Bottom