Is there a detailed list of presets for the fx8

paullypj

Inspired

WHAT THE WIKKII HAS IS NOT A DETAILED LIST!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT EFFECTS ARE IN EACH PRESET WITH OUT HAVEING TO SCROLL THROUGH EACH PRESET

THANKS

Such a list doesn't exist to my knowledge, and would be an undertaking. Most users tend to view the factory presets as "examples" or "starting points" but generally they gig or record with presets they've custom made or purchased.

WHAT THE WIKKII HAS IS NOT A DETAILED LIST!!!
YOU COULD MAKE A DETAILED LIST!!! ;)

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT EFFECTS ARE IN EACH PRESET WITH OUT HAVEING TO SCROLL THROUGH EACH PRESET
Once you have that information, you may not find it as useful as you think. What will you do with it? Only try presets that have the effects you're looking for? It'll take time to sort through that list to see which presets have what you want. And if you skip a preset that doesn't have everything you want, you might miss that perfectly-dialed-in chorus in a preset that doesn't have the delay you're also looking for. It wouldn't take any longer to step through the presets and see them for yourself.

YOU COULD MAKE A DETAILED LIST!!! ;)

Once you have that information, you may not find it as useful as you think. What will you do with it? Only try presets that have the effects you're looking for? It'll take time to sort through that list to see which presets have what you want. And if you skip a preset that doesn't have everything you want, you might miss that perfectly-dialed-in chorus in a preset that doesn't have the delay you're also looking for. It wouldn't take any longer to step through the presets and see them for yourself.

what difference does it make why i want the list ? maybe i want to print it out and use it as toilet paper..

I dont want to spend the time scrolling through each preset ( i already wasted 4 hrs yesterday doing this )

i want a snapshot of what each preset has in it so i can go to it directly 75 % of the presets are useless to me i dont need or want esoteric presets with all kind of bells and whistles..

I was just asking if something like this exists ... it does not ...no big deal...!

anyway thanks you do have a point ... i was just hoping one existed

There is a list, I was able to find it, I'll forward it/paste it here later on/when I have a chance, I have it saved on my laptop. I've put it into an excel spreadsheet.

dukemcrae I think that the OP wanted a list of which effects were in each preset rather than a list of the actual presets...

Thanks for reminding us where the list of presets is stored on the Wiki though, that's useful in itself.

dukemcrae I think that the OP wanted a list of which effects were in each preset rather than a list of the actual presets...

Thanks for reminding us where the list of presets is stored on the Wiki though, that's useful in itself.
You're correct Fatjac - thank you...

So, OP is correct - there is no detailed listing of the effects in each preset...but perhaps he/we can make one. I don't know of a way of exporting the info from Axe-Edit, but maybe there is a way?

You can export presets as CSVs, then manipulate them any way you like.

Back
Top Bottom