Is there a "best IEM" for Fractal?

Here is my experience.
I have been playing for 40+ years.
My son has been using some custom molded Alclair's.
I decided to get fit for custom molded Alclair's.

Tone & Feel mean EVERYTHING to me.

I spent about $600 trying to get something good.
I had no other reference to any in ears.
I thought the Alclair's would be great.
After using them for about 6 weeks I was not impressed, giving full time to get use to them.

Someone mentioned the KZ-ZS10's for $47.
I thought they had to suck for such a low price.
BOY was I WRONG!!!

I absolutely LOVE the KZ ZS 10 Pro's!
I will never put the Alclair's back in my ears. They sound like absolute crap compared to the KZ ZS 10's.

I also added Comply memory foam ear tips for maximum comfort and isolation. Great product!
I will put the links below if you want to check them out. Now everyone in our band is using these and are very happy.

Amazon product ASIN B07QKYTGH9
Amazon product ASIN B07RQ77BLM
Amazon product ASIN B002DY92UA
I hope this information and my real world experience can help you.
I have KZ-AS10's for 35€ , very happy with too .

What difference between the KZ ZS 10's vs KZ-AS10's ?
The drivers used. ZS10's have a little better bottom end response by using a Dynamic driver with 4 Balanced Armature drivers. AS10's are a bit more detailed using 5 Balanced Armature drivers. Can't really go wrong with either. There are some comparisons if you use google.

The drivers used. ZS10's have a little better bottom end response by using a Dynamic driver with 4 Balanced Armature drivers. AS10's are a bit more detailed using 5 Balanced Armature drivers. Can't really go wrong with either. There are some comparisons if you use google.
Ok , i ll stay with my AS10 but is there a really better choice in this price range/company below 100 bucks ?

Ok , i ll stay with my AS10 but is there a really better choice in this price range/company below 100 bucks ?
I research things to the Nth degree and based upon the research I've done, I believe the KZ/Linsoul are currently the best budget IEMs. I haven't tried many others so it's possible there are "better" IEMs out there but I'm sold on KZ for now. I will add that for stage, I use 64 Audio A3's. I like the KZ ZS10 Pros for listening to music.

Hi @scottp
I bought some based on your comments - think I'll get another 5 sets for the studio!
They are not as good as (for example) the Shure SE846 (which Ive been using for a few years), but they are close....and one 8th the price!
Thanks for the tip. Now the cheap bastards that visit can have good sound too :)

Thanks
Pauly

Here is my experience.
I have been playing for 40+ years.
My son has been using some custom molded Alclair's.
I decided to get fit for custom molded Alclair's.

Tone & Feel mean EVERYTHING to me.

I spent about $600 trying to get something good.
I had no other reference to any in ears.
I thought the Alclair's would be great.
After using them for about 6 weeks I was not impressed, giving full time to get use to them.

Someone mentioned the KZ-ZS10's for $47.
I thought they had to suck for such a low price.
BOY was I WRONG!!!

I absolutely LOVE the KZ ZS 10 Pro's!
I will never put the Alclair's back in my ears. They sound like absolute crap compared to the KZ ZS 10's.

I also added Comply memory foam ear tips for maximum comfort and isolation. Great product!
I will put the links below if you want to check them out. Now everyone in our band is using these and are very happy.

Amazon product ASIN B07QKYTGH9
Amazon product ASIN B07RQ77BLM
Amazon product ASIN B002DY92UA
I hope this information and my real world experience can help you.

Back
Top Bottom