is setting the axe3 to 44khz impossible?

Can’t be done by Axe alone , it’s locked to 48...some other interfaces will do the conversion on the fly

OK thanks. My computer dosen't play blu-rays, and I was just trying to connect my blu-ray to the axe3 as a interface to get audio to my monitors, but I guess I will have to just buy a blueray player for the computer. The blueray puts out 44khz so thats why im not getting sound when i run the spdif out on the bluray to the spdif in on the axe 3, been trying to figure that out a couple hours now.

OK thanks. My computer dosen't play blu-rays, and I was just trying to connect my blu-ray to the axe3 as a interface to get audio to my monitors, but I guess I will have to just buy a blueray player for the computer. The blueray puts out 44khz so thats why im not getting sound when i run the spdif out on the bluray to the spdif in on the axe 3, been trying to figure that out a couple hours now.

Any reason you don't run analog out of the blu-ray into the computer, or directly to your monitors? I don't own a blu-ray player, but I assume they have analog audio outputs?

Any reason you don't run analog out of the blu-ray into the computer, or directly to your monitors? I don't own a blu-ray player, but I assume they have analog audio outputs?

The Axe Fx will sound waaaay better unless it's a top shelf Blu Ray player.

Back
Top Bottom