• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

is setting the axe3 to 44khz impossible?

bradlake

Axe-Master
Can’t be done by Axe alone , it’s locked to 48...some other interfaces will do the conversion on the fly

OK thanks. My computer dosen't play blu-rays, and I was just trying to connect my blu-ray to the axe3 as a interface to get audio to my monitors, but I guess I will have to just buy a blueray player for the computer. The blueray puts out 44khz so thats why im not getting sound when i run the spdif out on the bluray to the spdif in on the axe 3, been trying to figure that out a couple hours now.

GaryB

Inspired
OK thanks. My computer dosen't play blu-rays, and I was just trying to connect my blu-ray to the axe3 as a interface to get audio to my monitors, but I guess I will have to just buy a blueray player for the computer. The blueray puts out 44khz so thats why im not getting sound when i run the spdif out on the bluray to the spdif in on the axe 3, been trying to figure that out a couple hours now.

Any reason you don't run analog out of the blu-ray into the computer, or directly to your monitors? I don't own a blu-ray player, but I assume they have analog audio outputs?

mcmurray

Inspired
Any reason you don't run analog out of the blu-ray into the computer, or directly to your monitors? I don't own a blu-ray player, but I assume they have analog audio outputs?

The Axe Fx will sound waaaay better unless it's a top shelf Blu Ray player.

Top Bottom