• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Is my Headphone Jack Normal?

Jawoom

Inspired
Bought my Axe Fx 3 MKII just under a year ago and have only moved it from the house a few times (one of which was recent). I swear I don't recall being able to see the logo light in the headphone jack before, but I can't be certain. Hoping others can chime in if their Axe looks the same as I'm wondering if something in the socket shifted (hence me noticing the light for the 1st time).

Yesterday I tried plugging my headphones into the Axe and I had scratchy sounds with one of my ears cutting in and out. Didn't have time to fully test things yesterday, but today I did by thoroughly testing with using 2 sets of headphones on the Axe while also using the same headphones with other audio devices. Headphones worked on all devices and I had no scratching when using yesterday's headphones with the Axe so maybe it was just a weird one off?

242821905_238076131690521_8367362381207229379_n.jpg

Top Bottom