is my axe fx slowly failing ?

Tonewicker

Inspired
ok im experiencing little tiny problems and starting to be frightened.
first: the muting thing when changing amp1 to amp2 (i already did post about it in bugs section)
second: errors in last two updates (now i need to restart and update again everytime when a new fw released)
and now today i moved a preset using axe edit and when i hit the save button loud constant signal noise came up from nowhere and axe fx started to flash the ''reduce cpu usage'' error even the preset im on is %58cpu. signal noise didnt stopped until i restart my axe (i tried switching presets etc..) and now its working as it should be again.
my axe fx will be a year old about 3-5 days and is it slowly... i dont know... dying ?
i know im %99 overreacting but im using it about 10 hours in a day so i cant live without it and im not in a situation where i can afford to replace it with a new one if this one will fail.
damn i care about this thing more than my girlfriend

For what it's worth, I had that sine wave/cpu error occur in my first two months of owning the axe fx, hasn't happened again in two years. Like everyone else said, I'm sure customer support is your best bet.

Back
Top Bottom