Is it still the plan to G3 the rest of the existing non G3"d amps?

Yeah and any that are named correctly (Carroll Ann and Friedman come to mind) were actually involved in the process and gave the thumbs up. Like this-> :encouragement:

Actually, the Friedman is called Freidman in the Axe-Fx :p
Even though the wiki says it's spelled Friedman.

I'm excited for the G3'd bass amps. I hope they happen haha.

No matter what Cliff spoils the shit out of us, and every update I get happier and happier with my decision to hop on the Axe Fx train haha. "Next stop... the future."

Last edited:
I really love the sound and feel of the current G3 amps. There are still a few of some favorites that haven't been done yet (which really still sound great regardless). I know that the team has been busy with IR capturing and new products, just wondering if that is still on the agenda or something else on the horizon.

No, FAS is the type of company that just creates something and then never updates it.

Actually, the Friedman is called Freidman in the Axe-Fx :p
Even though the wiki says it's spelled Friedman.

Actually, no. The models are named Friedman.

Scottckr might be referring to following exchange from this thread: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...-axe-fx-ii-firmware-18-00-public-beta-12.html

Cliff, the Friedman are now named "Freidman" (e and i changed place), is that voluntary ?
Thanks for the beta, I'm getting awesome results even with non-G3 amps like the MKII !

I was informed that the correct spelling is "Freidman".

The Friedman website thinks it's spelled "Friedman." :)

Oh for the love of... I got an email from one of the co-owners telling me it was spelled wrong.

I haven't checked since 18.02 or so; maybe they've been changed back to "Friedman" by now.

Back
Top Bottom