Is it possible to upload tone match presets from FX2 to AX8?

export the Tone Match as an IR (User Cab) using the function in the Tone Match block. then it's a User Cab that can be imported like normal to the AX8. as far as the rest of the preset, you can't import the preset itself, but you can export the Blocks from the Axe and then import them one by one to the AX8.

i'll be making a comprehensive tutorial on this soon, but you can watch @scottburrow 's video that shows an overview of how to do that: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/little-diddy-about-migrating-presets.108006/

I have thought of a way of merging an IR and a tonematch block into a new IR. I'll keep how it's done to me but will incorporate that into my AX8 presets when I'll receive mine

I have thought of a way of merging an IR and a tonematch block into a new IR. I'll keep how it's done to me but will incorporate that into my AX8 presets when I'll receive mine

@fremen Would be awesome if you could share that with me and maybe other guys interested.
Do you have an AxeII as well?

export the Tone Match as an IR (User Cab) using the function in the Tone Match block. then it's a User Cab that can be imported like normal to the AX8. as far as the rest of the preset, you can't import the preset itself, but you can export the Blocks from the Axe and then import them one by one to the AX8.

i'll be making a comprehensive tutorial on this soon, but you can watch @scottburrow 's video that shows an overview of how to do that: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/little-diddy-about-migrating-presets.108006/
Thanks Chris we need this

@fremen Would be awesome if you could share that with me and maybe other guys interested.
Do you have an AxeII as well?
I have an Axe-Fx II MK I, no AX8 yet. Don't know precisely when I'll have one.
However, I won't share all my presets (for Axe-Fx II and AX8) like I used to anymore. I really need to renovate my apartment, to the point that I may not keep the Axe-Fx II after receiving the AX8. There's an insane amount of work behind all the presets I make, and up to now I shared everything for free, just asking for donations, but only around 2-3% of users actually make donations. So I'll share maybe 10 presets for free, and only those who donate will receive all my presets (full banks) - with an alternate version using free/stock cabs of the banks too, for those who don't use the commercial IRs I use. I may sound greedy but can't justify spending days and days on programming presets while I need to earn money. Apologies in advance for that...

I have an Axe-Fx II MK I, no AX8 yet. Don't know precisely when I'll have one.
However, I won't share all my presets (for Axe-Fx II and AX8) like I used to anymore. I really need to renovate my apartment, to the point that I may not keep the Axe-Fx II after receiving the AX8. There's an insane amount of work behind all the presets I make, and up to now I shared everything for free, just asking for donations, but only around 2-3% of users actually make donations. So I'll share maybe 10 presets for free, and only those who donate will receive all my presets (full banks) - with an alternate version using free/stock cabs of the banks too, for those who don't use the commercial IRs I use. I may sound greedy but can't justify spending days and days on programming presets while I need to earn money. Apologies in advance for that...

I can understand that. I have no problems donating some money to you once i get mine; if i like your presets.

Back
Top Bottom