Is it possible to configure one of the IA buttons to toggle two effects at once?

So, I use either rotary or chorus but never both. I never have both on any preset. But I don't really want to dedicate one button to rotary and one to chorus.
Is it possible to have one button activate/deactivate both? (even if i did have some preset with both and it turned both on I could just fix it)

you can set the switch to a Per Preset switch and change what it does per preset. i'd suggest an Override.
So, if I did that, I could configure my chorus footswitch to toggle rotary on the presets with rotary.
Can you elaborate as to where I would find access to these settings, or point me to the correct manual that would explain how to do it? I am having trouble finding it in the MFC-101 MK 3 manual

Oh wow I swear this was in the Axe3 sub-forum earlier sorry.

This feature is not available on the MFC. I was referring to the FC controllers.

This was a limitation of the MFC for sure. Some would program a “general” switch using a Midi command and setting the Bypass number for both blocks to the same value in the Axe Setup > I/O > Control menu. This makes the MFC send CC #30 for example, and the Bypass of the blocks would listen to that.

You could set the Bypass assignment for both blocks to the same CC# in the I/O Control menu. That should make them both engage or bypass with the same switch. Since you never put both blocks in the same preset, you won't have to worry about them both being on at the same time.

I use mfc101 set to per preset mode and copy that layout over other presets. Just copy preset to one next door on axe fx2 and mfc like mentioned in work around. Good luck, Axefx2 is all ill need as it has enough switching anything, prob is as always placing the anything lol.

Back
Top Bottom