Is it possible to adjust the looper sampling time?

Argonaut

I have asked many stupid questions on the forum....so here's another one

(I am allergic to manuals btw)

Is it possible to lengthen the time of the looper...only seems to have a set length to loop, or do I buy a TC Ditto!

Thanks

New Orange amps in FW12 are awesome!!

Are you allergic to the internet too? I just did a search for Looper in the Wiki.

• You can decide how to put the available looper memory to best use. Possible modes:
    • Mono - 60 seconds
    • Stereo - 30 seconds
    • Mono with Undo - 30 seconds
    • Stereo with Undo - 15 seconds

I have asked many stupid questions on the forum....so here's another one

(I am allergic to manuals btw)

Is it possible to lengthen the time of the looper...only seems to have a set length to loop, or do I buy a TC Ditto!

Thanks

New Orange amps in FW12 are awesome!!
Would you like us to wipe your bum for you too?

That's why I love the forum, instead of google. You get interaction from kind hearted, eloquent folks, who don't judge you.

If you don't mind wiping my bum, but only if you have that nice paper....or the fractal manual, seems I have no use for that.

Seriously, thanks guys. For what I have planned, I'll need more than 30 seconds, might look at the boss rc thingy, looks cool.

Nice small, bum sized manual with that too....perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I love the forum, instead of google. You get interaction from kind hearted, eloquent folks, who don't judge you.

If you don't mind wiping my bum, but only if you have that nice paper....or the fractal manual, seems I have no use for that.

Seriously, thanks guys. For what I have planned, I'll need more than 30 seconds, might look at the boss rc thingy, looks cool.

Nice small, bum sized manual with that too....perfect.

Yep, no shortage of condescending steak-heads here.

On another note, check this EHX looper out... EHX.com | 45000 - Multi-Track Looping Recorder | Electro-Harmonix

I got one about 6 moths ago, love it. Maybe it will work for your needs... ?

Hope that's a little more helpful.

Cheers!

Hey thanks man. Nice one.

You're basically saying, "I don't want to look at the manual, will you look at it for me?" Open manual, look at index to find what page looper info is on. Really, how hard is that? From now on I will spoon feed you everything, with a nice smile on my face, would that be more to your liking?

Give it a rest Tom--nothing says that you have to participate!!!

You're basically saying, "I don't want to look at the manual, will you look at it for me?" Open manual, look at index to find what page looper info is on. Really, how hard is that? From now on I will spoon feed you everything, with a nice smile on my face, would that be more to your liking?

Give it a rest Tom--nothing says that you have to participate!!!

OK, gloves off then Tom

Manuals can inform, people test and interpret. A question asked on the forum will be answered with the obvious (your department) and the "you could also try this" which cannot be found in the manual.

I genuinely prefer interaction with musicians, and try to do it in good humour (sometimes wasted on certain folk it seems)

If my laziness and ineptitude offends you, please feel free to ignore me.

You may also like to be a lite quicker with your insults

....unless you were busy with your Mother.

Wow, way to show how insecure you are, Mom jokes? How old are you? I simply explained to you it would have been much quicker to read the manual. How the hell can you misinterpret : Mono - 60 seconds
Stereo - 30 seconds Mono with Undo - 30 seconds Stereo with Undo - 15 seconds. You're obviously a lot dumber than I thought. I have no problem with you interacting on here, no problem whatsoever, just don't ask others to do what would take you 20-30 seconds to wiki, or look in the manual. And gloves off? I just expressed my opinion. Gloves off, this is the internet man. Real tough man we got here.

"I'm allergic to manuals" kinda shows that no effort was put in.

The answers are there, allergic or not. Show us you tried and many here will help you.

Not looking in the manual and asking a question isn't a "dumb" question. It's laziness.

The gloves came off. I just had to say something. FFS.

oh, and he never answered my first question.

it's just strange to me how he views the product manual as a "last resort." it's the first thing you should read.

Last edited:
See, now it's exiting!

Oh, And a true lady never reveals her age.

And the reason I don't read manuals isn't that I'm lazy, it's just that it's at the bottom of a big pile of self-help books that I can't lift.

...and now I understand the post count (because I looked it up)

How do you turn the Axe FX off btw, it's been on since I bought it

Okay, so I get it now, some of you will only help if I've read the manual first, don't ask silly questions, and the forum laziness monitor says it's ok

...and you're touchy about Mom jokes

Until next time then!

I've just ordered the ditto. Yeah, it looks cool. Didn't know about the Ditto 2. Like the small format and simplicity next to the Boss RC looper.

Cheers mate.

Back
Top Bottom