Is it possible to adjust the looper sampling time?

This looper has a built-in app. that allows firmware updates directly from the internet via USB.
I did extensive research on this one and it looks pretty amazing.

This one is next on my hit list: Pigtronix Infinity Looper | Sweetwater.com
You'll need this too: Pigtronix SPL-R Infinity Looper Remote Switch | Sweetwater.com

It has 2hrs. recording time (8GB card (included).(card is internal) The memory is upgradeable up to a 32 GB card.
From the manual;
"The incredible processing power available in this pedal, allows for execution of any action with approximately 1 millisecond of latency and high fidelity recording at 24bits/48kHz."

Last edited:

With all due respect, just sharing my experience....

I got one of those (Pigtronix Infinity Looper) a few months ago. It worked for like a week (if that even), I was very disappointed. The software was terrible, the hardware was not that easy to navigate (compared to the EHX), and you can only store up to "9 loops".

I sent it back and in exchange for the "Electro-Harmonix 45000" (and remote switch). I couldn't be happier, it blew the Pigtronix out of the water. The feature comparison isn't even close, especial when you compare them in price value for what you are buying.

E.g. ... EHX 45000 "99 storable loops, with 4 tracks" vs. Pigtronix Infinity "9 storable loops, with 1 track". Just seemed logical to me.

I hope that's helpful, best of luck with whatever your purchase is.

Cheers!

Last edited:
With all due respect, just sharing my experience....

I got one of those (Pigtronix Infinity Looper) a few months ago. It worked for like a week (if that even), I was very disappointed. The software was terrible, the hardware was not that easy to navigate (compared to the EHX), and you can only store up to "9 loops".

I sent it back and in exchange for the "Electro-Harmonix 45000" (and remote switch). I couldn't be happier, it blew the Pigtronix out of the water. The feature comparison isn't even close, especial when you compare them in price value for what you are buying.

E.g. ... EHX 45000 "99 storable loops, with 4 tracks" vs. Pigtronix Infinity "9 storable loops, with 1 track". Just seemed logical to me.

I hope that's helpful, best of luck with whatever your purchase is.

Cheers!
Hi Sharka, I feel your bleeding edge hemorrhage! I am surprised you didn't just call them up to get help, as your in NYC (me too) and their in Port Jefferson, L .I.
Took a chance and just talked to the head honcho. New firmware is coming next week to make all/ most ( we'll see)of the parameters controllable with the AX-FX. Hopefully the editor got worked on too.
I like the idea of controlling the looper through the AX-FX ( AND syncing to the AX-FX) OR going light weight, with just the looper for small gigs/jams.
Also,new firmware has 50 saveable loops x 2 instead of 9 x 2.

Pretty accessible company people actually. They answer the phones! I 'm definitely considering one now.:geek

Last edited:
See, now it's exiting!

Oh, And a true lady never reveals her age.

And the reason I don't read manuals isn't that I'm lazy, it's just that it's at the bottom of a big pile of self-help books that I can't lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then download the manual, takes a huge 30 seconds, tops. Not touchy about mom jokes, just haven't heard one since I was a teenager, so I would expect more coming from a grown man.

There is a small issue with the small little Ditto - if you want to clear a loop, you have to press the button a bit longer, but you can hear the first second of your loop again, because the Ditto is not able to recognize that you want to play or clear until the system realizes that you still hold the button down.,... ;)

@ all: if some one ask a question that seems silly to you, why you write a reply? Sure - you're right, it's all in the manual, but anyway...... ;) all good, don't fight each other - life is too short! :)

Cheers
Paco

I have an RC 300. Expensive, but much fun to play with. And so much more capable for its intended use.

No offense intended, Argo, but as much as you might hate reading the manual (don't we all), you most probably
will get more out of a good, serious reading than you will from any second hand forum post.

Chiao.

Last edited:
You're still going Tom! Nice one. Maybe we'll have round two tomorrow, I'm gigging now.

Found out a lot about loopers though, future FW update might consider freeing up unused CPU capability for the looper?

Mind you, if has release notes, I'm buggered.

I have an RC 300. Expensive, but much fun to play with. And so much more capable for its intended use.

No offense intended, Argo, but as much as you might hate reading the manual (don't we all), you most probably
will get more out of a good, serious reading than you will from any second hand forum post.

Chiao.

Sound advise, but I have found that asking questions on the forum (Pre Tom) has yielded more than just the "manual fact" I'd had problems with FV 500's, scene copying in previous FW.... I just prefer the feedback from other musos is all. I have found someone else's perspective or experience just as valuable.

Do love a good verbal boxing match though, no point growing up if you can't remember how to be childish. Might see if I can bait Tom again tomorrow... he loves it

Sound advise, but I have found that asking questions on the forum (Pre Tom) has yielded more than just the "manual fact" I'd had problems with FV 500's, scene copying in previous FW.... I just prefer the feedback from other musos is all. I have found someone else's perspective or experience just as valuable.

Do love a good verbal boxing match though, no point growing up if you can't remember how to be childish. Might see if I can bait Tom again tomorrow... he loves it

Round two? What makes you think it's a fight? You're the one that had to try and get personal. I'm just replying to you, keep my name out of your mouth and I won't reply. I was leaving you alone yesterday when DBrianinAZ asked me too, but then you came back at me. Quit mentioning my damn name and I will go away, simple as that.

Round two? What makes you think it's a fight? You're the one that had to try and get personal. I'm just replying to you, keep my name out of your mouth and I won't reply. I was leaving you alone yesterday when DBrianinAZ asked me too, but then you came back at me. Quit mentioning my damn name and I will go away, simple as that.

wow, are you bitter or what....??

Back
Top Bottom