Is it me? Does 6.03 suck? My live sounds are now terrible.

I also found some cab blocks changed to high cut at 2 kHz and low cut at 10 Hz. I don´t use global blocks at all.

Nothing happened from my experience. Installed and sounds great. None of my tones changed at all.

I was looking for an update from the OP Peter to what his particular gremlin was with 6.03 or if still reverted back. I know he gigs allot and has used an Axefx for years, so knows his way around it... so just wondering what happened.

I was looking for an update from the OP Peter to what his particular gremlin was with 6.03 or if still reverted back. I know he gigs allot and has used an Axefx for years, so knows his way around it... so just wondering what happened.
Could be cabling. I've been gigging for years, first with the FXII XL+ and now the FX 3 units. I say possible cabling because I experienced a loss of volume as well as tinny tone before. It turned out to be cabling.

I'm going back.
Anyone else find this?
I have always updated firmware, but my gig tonight changed everything.
Not happy Jan.
Help...what changed?

You might check your output settings.
My Axe was sounding off after the latest update also. I found output one set on “stereo” in the global settings. I keep mine summed L+R. Everything sounds right again after setting my output back to L+R.

Back
Top Bottom