Is it just me?

Xrocker

Fractal Fanatic
...or has anyone else noticed that Cliff and most of the Beta guys have been conspicuously absent for the last couple of days? Hope they are working on some last minute details on something good.

I can't wait!

As soon as I posted this Cliff and Adam both logon just to make me look bad. I can live with it if they are posting 3.0!

Guys are working on this for you; trust me. It's good stuff, and it's worth the effort. But know that there is work behind this - no one is blowing you off.

And I know how much waiting for something SUCKS. Trust me, I'd be feeling the same way you are and doing the same things.

I've never felt like anyone at Fractal was blowing anyone off. They are releasing a huge amount of product at a rapid pace with a very small company. That translates to nonstop work for all involved.

My anticipation sometimes get the best of me when I see everybody off line at the same time. I start imagining a conference call with everyone checking off their list and Cliff saying it's ready for release!

Reactions: jon
It has been a little quiet lately, but I think we (II owners) are going to enjoy the fruits of FAS's labor.
Thanks in advance guys.

Back
Top Bottom