Is it just me ... or is anyone else starting to think we -wont- see the AX8 until Q1 2016 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
" ...... Some may not, but many will see AX8s this quarter. The wait list is huuuuuge.

Excuse me, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE
........ "

Well, as the OP, clearly my "sense" was wrong :) ...... hopefully part of the first batch will be on its way "down-under" .... :)

Ben

I can only assume that I missed the 1st batch as I didn't get in line until 10/27 as it looks.

Maybe there's a small possibility that others in front of me will get the Fractal e-mail response & not be ready to purchase when it arrives?

Either way, I'm in this for the long haul & will wait however long it takes to purchase the magic beans! :D

X

It is useless indeed, because it's incomplete and unofficial.
Anyway, I remembered about it after I posted, and included my name in it in spot #50 (of those that have cared to fulfill it, that is). It could be #200 all the same.

Happier now? Good. ;)

I didn't know if you had seen that so I posted a link.

I'll be happier when the AX8's start shipping! :)

Well, according to the "Useless List", I am in spot 110, and I assume that puts me in the 1st wave!:) I put my request in on the 14th and and got my confirmation @ 5:37 AM (CST). All that's probably meaningless at this point, but I hope to get an AX8 shipped to me sometime this year, not next year! If I have to, I guess I'll have to tough it out and wait till whenever it shows up! I feel a little sorry for those who have posted saying they sold their regular set up thinking it would be here soon. :eek: "A Bird in the Hand", right?

I didn't know if you had seen that so I posted a link.

I'll be happier when the AX8's start shipping! :)
Yeah, I saw it back then, but I didn't remember about it until after I posted :)
Since I just purchased something else, I wouldn't mind waiting a bit for it to ship. I would feel stupid buying two modelers in two months after ten years of no purchases... :p

I know this is different product and with them built in USA will probably speed up process by a bit
but IIRC the FX8 list after they started shipping took about 1 month to get through the first day .
Again I expect much larger stock this time round and quicker turn around as there were many delays on the FX8 not in FAS control, but for reference it was about 1 month to contact the first 24 hours of people

Yes. You should receive a confirmation email. If you didn't, check your spam folder, that's where mine went.
-
Austin
I sincerely say "Thank you" here Austin, that exactly what happened!

I'm all good & all set to keep waiting! :D

X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom