Is it just me or has the forum been running extremely sluggish?

Big Joe Daddy

Experienced
Seems the problem has been on again, off again, but for the most part, the Fractal forum has never performed as efficiently as other sites I frequent. Sometimes I'll click a link to a page and it takes 30 seconds or more for the page to load. Anybody else?

yea, with a disclaimer that im behind Great Firewall of China, but been slower than usual.

I guess its gazillions of FW9 hungry people surfing/posting/downloading like mad!

I'll take some of the credit, maybe like 1/gazillionth of it, but at least it's something. I guess 1/gazillionth of an apology won't do it. In that case, I'm not even apologizing :D - oh I've been downloading fw 9.0 alright! oooooh yeah 8)

It's probably due to the vast amount of crap I post! :roll

But - yes it's been a bit laggy this week ..... but actually as I write this it seems to have speeded up a bit

So why did I write this??

Yes, FW9 was released & everyone's posting how awesome it is, not to mention a vast majority are no doubt checking for AxeEdit update. Scott mentioned the answer above.

It's a new forum feature. Negative comments, forum slows down, postive comments, forum speeds up. Posts containing "WTF" in the title, like pulling the e-brake going uphill :eek:

Back
Top Bottom