Is Fractal Audio working with Korn?

komrad20

Inspired
Just wanted to post something in here, to ask if Fractal is working with Korn? I've seen a clipshot of the Axe FX in the Reconciliation band practice video on you tube, and was wondering about it...
I noticed on Kemper's website as a featured artist, Munky was on there... I know that statement may sound dumb, but there was a post on here a while back maybe '08? that Matt may have been working with Korn, but that was up to him and he was on vacation... Just wanted to know if there was any update to that?

Thanks!

Suicide silence (the opening band on this current tour) is with Fractal. I programmed their rigs before their last tour.

Triple Recs with AxeFx 4cm.

Korn has traditionally stuck with pedals.

Damn... I noticed they were on the Kemper website as a featured artist, I was hoping they were with Fractal.

Damn... I noticed they were on the Kemper website as a featured artist, I was hoping they were with Fractal.

Why does it bother you that they aren't using Fractal gear?

Does it affect your enjoyment of their music any differently ? Does it affect your enjoyment of your Axe rig if someone else uses it or doesn't use it?

It doesn't bother me, just curious to know what other famous artist use this piece of gear.
Kinda cool to have signature presets on the AxeFX.

Recent pic posted by Munky. They have always been pretty adamant about sticking with tube amps and a crap ton of pedals. I'm sure they've tried modeling stuff, and maybe even used some on recordings, but, even if that's the case, I don't see them making it public.
12241387_474257096090822_4179200930169824600_n.jpg

They are just sticking to what always worked for them, like it seems. "Never touch a running system". They don't have the courage of Def Leppard. :)

There was a post on Fractal's facebook page awhile back, that said "Working with Korn" or something similar. Nothing was ever said after that. I started a thread out of curiosity to ask about it here, but got no response.....

Damn, dude. You're just looking to stir up shit. o_O

I think its a valid question, which I was curious about, so I asked about why the OP had a negative emotional response to finding out Korn isn't currently working with Fractal.

He could of simply said something along the line of "Oh, thought maybe they were", or "Oh, I guess I heard incorrectly", but, instead he responded with "Damn .......", which makes me wonder why Korn using or not using a piece of gear would illicit that type of response.

I personally have zero emotional investment in if Korn, or any other band for that matter, uses, or doesn't use a piece of gear. It can be interesting to hear who uses what, but do I get upset if they don't, or do I jump up and high five random people on the street if a given band is using the same gear ? No

So thus the question...

Recent pic posted by Munky. They have always been pretty adamant about sticking with tube amps and a crap ton of pedals. I'm sure they've tried modeling stuff, and maybe even used some on recordings, but, even if that's the case, I don't see them making it public.
12241387_474257096090822_4179200930169824600_n.jpg

Wow, M@ better get them some FX-8's.....

Back
Top Bottom