Is FAS prepared for high demand at launch?

Jason Scott

Fractal Fanatic
I know shortages were an issue with the Axe Fx II, so I'm wondering what, if any, preparations are being made to accommodate the throngs of buyers for the III?

Last edited:
What's strange about reassuring customers they won't have to wait an extended period of time to acquire the unit after it's released? Is the company prepared for a heavy influx of orders? It's a perfectly valid question considering past shortages.

Last edited:
This is a strange question.

He wants to know how long the people at the bottom of the wait list will have to wait before they’re served with stock. Fair enough.

OP, I reckon FAS have a pretty good idea as to how many people are going to order these units.

Fair question. When I bought my II, it was the first time I had ever seen the waiting list concept for a piece of gear (that wasn't being custom ordered/made for me)and the wait was long. There was all kinds of discussion back then about FAS being ill-prepared for the demand.

My guess is it will be a fine line between keeping the unit and brand in demand. The AX8 did that. People were talking about it for months while the wait list went on.

relax-my-dads-a-tv-repairman-hes-got-an-ultimate-set-of-tools-i-can-fix-it.jpg

i woke up on monday at 10 first thing i did check on facebook half asleep and this III blue thing came out what !!!!
clicked on it. seen the waiting list try to get in it it was like crashed (too many people).
then emailed them got confirmation that i am on the list then went to the bank got 4000 grand out in cash.
the second i get my email back its ready i am driving 11 hours from toronto.

We're doing our best. There is a worldwide shortage of fab capacity so getting some parts has been problematic but we think we've got everything sorted.
hey i talk to some one in fractals office because i have some credit card issues he says it was ok if i go to the fractal office and pay in cash.. or i will have to find a friend with enough credit... but i rather take the trip stay in a hotel . pay the taxes while crossing the border

Back
Top Bottom