Is Atomic Amps dead?

I wouldn't go anywhere near this company.

To each their own but you never know what might be the reason for the apparent slowdown in customer support with Atomic lately.
Liquid Foot was in that situation, arguably worse, a few years back but have bounced back now with pretty amazing products and happy customers.
Although I don't know for sure, I heard it through the grapevine that there were some personal/family problems the LF owner(s) had to deal with during that time.
When something like that happens, it becomes crystal clear what is truly important.
I'm not saying anything like that is happening with Atomic, just saying that you never know and I'm pretty sure Tom has nothing against his current or future customers.

The good news is, you can expect an announcement before the end of the month.

-TK

Well, the end of the month has come and gone, and... no announcement (that I'm aware of or could find on their website, FB page, etc.). Good thing I didn't *expect* anything but exactly nothing. I guess my expectations were met. :lol Just sayin'.

Update from Tom on tgp:

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys. The production units will be every bit as good as the ones shown in Dallas last year (actually better if you consider fit and finish). We currently have a few units out for private evaluation and the reviews coming back are outstanding.

I know it's taken longer than expected but we are very close now. I promise more frequent and detailed updates in the coming weeks. Thanks!

-TK

Hi I have emailed Tom a few thimes this last week. My atomic has died maybe :(
Can you please reply so I can assertain what I the situation. I am in Korea so I don't know how I go about repairs.

Thanks
Tom

Haha this is weird. I was just talking to someone about parting ways with my 212-50. If anyone is interested pm an offer. US only please.

Can you please reply so I can assertain what I the situation. I am in Korea so I don't know how I go about repairs.

Thanks
Tom

I would make a new thread and put CLR in the tag. That seems to work to get Tom's attention.

Thanks
Tom
Hi mossie,

I'm sorry you seem to be having a hard time getting through. I haven't seen any emails this week that match your description. PM Sent.

Best,

Tom

Back
Top Bottom