is anyone using speaker settings flat ?

Tonewicker

Inspired
lately i found lowering the high resonance to about 2.8 is taking away the fizzzynes that i dont like without making the tone muddy and i wonder is there anyone here using the speaker tab completly flat ? and if yes why ?

Just tried this with a tone I was re-amping and liked the result! I was doing a high gain tone with the USA IIC++ model and it cleaned up some fizz like you said.

I usually keep it flat and just use amps/cabs that don't have so much fizz.

What kind of tones do you find yourself using this on?

Just tried this with a tone I was re-amping and liked the result! I was doing a high gain tone with the USA IIC++ model and it cleaned up some fizz like you said.

I usually keep it flat and just use amps/cabs that don't have so much fizz.

What kind of tones do you find yourself using this on?

with fas modern amp model regardless of the style/type of tone because i like that amps compressed sound but its too fizzy for me esspecially when im playing long power chords. i dont want to blame the amp model it may be coz of the cab that i choise (its a ownhammer engl cab) but as i said with this kind of amp lowering the high resonance instead of backing up presense/treble did more help for me

I also used do this on some amps. However, so far, I haven't needed to touch the speaker parameters with the latest firmware.

interesting post. I don't have a fizz problem but I will keep this in mind for the day I have to dial out some fizz

Back
Top Bottom