Is Amazon Rigging the Ratings System?

I own an IT/website company. Every week I get offers from companies offering review packages containing thousands of raving reviews for any product on major sales platforms. Just like the guys that sell fake positive restaurant reviews to "bury" a bad review. I wouldn't trust any unverified review, and I'm sure many on the inside plant fake "verified" reviews. Sure makes me appreciate a professional, comprehensive users forum like Fractal's.

I own an IT/website company. Every week I get offers from companies offering review packages containing thousands of raving reviews for any product on major sales platforms. Just like the guys that sell fake positive restaurant reviews to "bury" a bad review. I wouldn't trust any unverified review, and I'm sure many on the inside plant fake "verified" reviews. Sure makes me appreciate a professional, comprehensive users forum like Fractal's.

Fractal sells an excellent products to get positive reviews.
That’s not fair ;-)))

Amazon sometimes lumps similar products from the same manufacturer together into a single set of questions — and reviews. You can see exchanges like this:

“It’s a nice case, but it’s way too short for my bass.”

“Of course it’s too short. It’s a case for a classical guitar.”

“But the listing and pictures were for a bass case.”

So today I wake up to this I email:

Hi,
Good day!
We are a musical instrument and accessories manufacturer and we pride ourselves on our high quality and competitively priced products.
Here is the invitation to invite you to share your opinion on the product as below, you will get a free product from us.

Best kalimba —(For more product details, you can visit our product page below)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/xxxxxxxxxxxx url removed xxxxxxxx

Please kindly let me know if you're interested in testing these products.If yes, If yes,you can order it on Amazon and we will refund back to you.

Many Thanks!
Best regards
Juic

Back
Top Bottom