Is Addictive Drums for Idiots?

rickbarclay

Inspired
I have this program installed on two computers. I don't use it often but recently I've become interested in
metronomes and such. But Addictive Drum always throws me into "Trial Mode" when I start it. And when I run
the Online Installer, all it tells me is the two installations I have and to delete one of them and run the installer.
I'm kind of at my wits end with these folks. Anyone here know how to get the program to run without having
to go through all this rigormarole? I emailed them and told them I'm about to find another drum machine program, but, man, that's like $150.00. Who can afford that?

Thanks for any help.

I am not the best person to answer this but I see you haven't gotten anything yet. I don't use Addictive Drums as I don't do that much recording, but I have heard it's good. Maybe having the program on two machines is a license violation and that's why you are going to Trial Mode?

If you are just using it for the metronome, there are some much lower cost ways of getting that, starting with apps for your phone. Hope this helps or spurs someone smarter than I am to chime in.

Back
Top Bottom