• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Is a MFC overkill for home use?

wyzyguy

Inspired
I think it should be a required class for 12th grade or at least prior to letting 18 year olds sign their future away on student loans & car payments. Straight cash baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the semi-thread jack...

Ah a fellow Financial Peace University person! I didn't expect to find one on the Fractal forums!

Cem

Experienced
Yes actually. It is to me. It was even an overkill for my live use ( which I do often ) after scenes came out^^

shasha

Fractal Fanatic
For the complete rockstar experience, foot pedals and tight black jeans are compulsory
That's the way that I went, but in order to save money on the tight jeans to apply to the MFC I just got fat.

Seriously though I put it off for years. I don't use it every second of the day, but it does make things like dealing with scenes a lot easier. Basically if you are going to use a foot controller it just saves a lot of hassle.

JayCM800XL

Experienced
It's a bit overkill for me as I am a "one crushing tone is all I need" kind of guy but it's fun and inspiring to always have more options.

Top Bottom