Is 6.0 supposed to be out today?

Or charge a dime everytime a member hits F5 on forum page. You'll put your children's children through college from that slush fund alone lol...the top 1% (OCD power users)will cover the update fees and let the other 99% ride along! haha

I usually only F5 like mad when I'm waiting for a MMO beta invite or that kind of stuff and I'll likely F5 a lot on the 15th for the release of diablo III but I must admit I've refreshed that page quite a bit here. Not spamming mind you, but I check evrey 15ish minutes.
Barcelona/Chelsea is soon to start so I'll check at half time :D

MrGuitarabuse said:
Yea, exactly! I was about to start a thread "how much would you be prepared to pay for FW6.0?" With any other hardware/software product, modeler etc, this stuff would cause a major dent in your wallet... ;).
Careful what you suggest. If FAS takes that to heart the way they took the suggestion about not releasing firmware before Axe Edit, you're likely to become public enemy #1.

I use Command + R on the Mac. Maybe someone else knows another, because I'm a Mac novice.

It's times like this that make working from home horribly unbearable. And yes, I know, there's no sympathy for the guy who gets to work from home all the time.

Haha,"almost" yes, we have been pretty patient, waiting for 3 and a half months for the Axe, waiting for an update, waiting to get started...... but it is beginning to itch now......
I'm checking the forum almost every hour, but still no 6 :?

Careful what you suggest. If FAS takes that to heart the way they took the suggestion about not releasing firmware before Axe Edit, you're likely to become public enemy #1.

Not a chance IMHO, Cliff has often repeated he doesn't believe in charging us for firmware. He's not above having a laugh with us on the forum though. :)

As for Axe-Edit... he could easily revert to releasing FW before Axe-Edit in future. I think the syncronized release this time has more to do with the new sync protocol than taking anything to heart.

Back
Top Bottom