IR's WANTED!!!!!

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
If you have impulse responses, I want them. I'm looking for wave files, not sysex.

I'll be the first of what will likely be a long line of people asking Clawfinger and Jay to offer their popular cabs for what seems like firmware inclusion.

Guys, I really appreciate the enthusiasm showed!

Now, if you could pick out 10 favorite IR's from my page, not including the Marshall and Mesa EW's, which would it be?

Clawfinger said:

Now, if you could pick out 10 favorite IR's from my page, not including the Marshall and Mesa EW's, which would it be?
:cry: Why not the Mesa? :cry:

niebla said:
Clawfinger said:

:cry: Why not the Mesa? :cry:

Because those are already included. I know people like them. :roll:

other than clawfinger's, I'd like to see some good cab IR's for metal included.... possibly some of guitarhack's and a few random ones from the sneap forum. I have a ton. I'm assuming permission would have to be asked from the creators though.

I'd also like to see one or two of the Ampeg SVT IR's everyone's using for bass included.

I can try to work out asking the creators' permission for some of these and also send the files wherever they need to be... just let me know.

I think that Alu, from the guitarampmodeling forum, will be willing to share his sperimental impulses too. Poidaobi's impulses are also nice.

JoshuaLogan said:
other than clawfinger's, I'd like to see some good cab IR's for metal included
Because Clawfinger's aren't very metal-friendly? :surprised:

People, requesting things isn't terribly useful, although I understand the desire to do it. (I think the desire for a couple additional bass cabs has been made clear.) Cliff needs actual IR's in .wav format that he would be allowed to put into the box. That means you either need to be able to provide a link of some kind showing that they're in the public domain, or you need to make them yourselves. As demonstrated in another thread, IR's in the public domain aren't really product differentiators, so they'd be less desirable than originals.

JoshuaLogan said:
other than clawfinger's, I'd like to see some good cab IR's for metal included.... possibly some of guitarhack's and a few random ones from the sneap forum. I have a ton. I'm assuming permission would have to be asked from the creators though.

I'd also like to see one or two of the Ampeg SVT IR's everyone's using for bass included.

I can try to work out asking the creators' permission for some of these and also send the files wherever they need to be... just let me know.

Ugh not from guitarhacks...

Back
Top Bottom