Iron Maiden on a triple neck acoustic

F***ING AWESOME!

Also I couldn't help but notice how long his righthand fingernails are. When I started out I got the advice to grow them too, but on my thumb and indexfinger there was a lot of wear on the edges, getting dangerously thin at times. Anyone else had that happen?

Love the fact that there are still people playing guitar that can make your jaw hit the floor! Dude was KILLING it!!

F***ING AWESOME!

Also I couldn't help but notice how long his righthand fingernails are. When I started out I got the advice to grow them too, but on my thumb and indexfinger there was a lot of wear on the edges, getting dangerously thin at times. Anyone else had that happen?
You need to get acrylic nails at the salon. Pro-tip from Berklee professors.

He's missing the Harmonica, cymbal between the knees and the bass drum on his back! :) ,,,,, Seriously though, I love this forum for showcasing the unbelievable talented musicians that are around. Thanks Markyd for posting.

He's missing the Harmonica, cymbal between the knees and the bass drum on his back! :) ,,,,, Seriously though, I love this forum for showcasing the unbelievable talented musicians that are around. Thanks Markyd for posting.

Well, no cymbal, but here's some harmonica, and he seems to be doing the cajon style bass drum part pretty well too

Back
Top Bottom