IR Present for You

Thanks!!!

This will be my first attempt at downloading an IR. Is there anything I should know first? I'm using a MK II.

Last edited:
10686601_10152454641029702_7763446568802516820_n.jpg

Here's a mixed IR from our recent session. This is four mics mixed from an old Marshall 4x12 with Pre-Rola 25W Greenbacks.

Mark I/II: www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/misc/4x12 Pre-Rola Mix.syx
XL: www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/misc/4x12 Pre-Rola Mix_XL.syx

These mixes were made using a beta version of Cab-Lab Live and include "reference compensation" which removes any frequency response nonlinearities introduced by the power amp.

This cab pack is one of the best yet IMO. A real jewel in the pack is the Vox Beatle cab that was used to record "My Sharona".

55hz bass or 75hz lead cones?

Thanks!

This cab pack is one of the best yet IMO. A real jewel in the pack is the Vox Beatle cab that was used to record "My Sharona".

TNX so much Sir!
aehmmm... apologize for my dumbiness... but when you say "pack" do you mean "the cabs used in the IR session and mixed in the syx"?
or there is on the air (soon) a new cabs pack from FAS?

Not to take anything away from the cab packs but I downloaded this IR not expecting too much.

Surprise surprise.....this IR is really nice! The reference compensation is where it's at.
You got my attention. What cabs are you capturing? Are you capturing all the IR's and using the reference compensation feature?

Thanks for free IR Cliff!!

Back
Top Bottom