IR Help

I'm seeking some help. I have tried to install a few IRs into my AXE FXii using Fractalbot. It says it has installed the IRs...but then they are no where to be found in the AXE FX.

I plug my computer into the AXE FX II with a USB to Midi adapter.

I load Fractal Bot

I select the IR File.

I make sure the "device, in, and out" are selected properly.

When I send the file...I get the progress bar...and then a popup comes up that says the IR has been installed.

BUT...it is then no where to be found. I'm probably making a very obvious error...can someone please help.

Blue Skies,

Rob

In the fractal bot you can choose to send the ir file either to the currently "active" cab slot on the axe, or you can specify what cab slot on the fractal bot.
Do the latter!

I was getting this but then made a point of selecting the slot as per the prev post and then re-starting axe edit and it would then show up, you will find that the IR is in the selected slot but the name doesn't change until you re-start axe-edit or maybe even your axe-fx if you are using the front panel.

There's your problem. A USB to MIDI cable is what we used for the Standard and Ultra to transmit presets. Use a standard USB cable to send IR's or presets via Fractal Bot

I was getting this but then made a point of selecting the slot as per the prev post and then re-starting axe edit and it would then show up, you will find that the IR is in the selected slot but the name doesn't change until you re-start axe-edit or maybe even your axe-fx if you are using the front panel.

My IR's show up as soon as I send them.

I had the same issue. I was working uploading presets with axe edit,,you will need fractal-bot for cabs,,,just close axe edit after uploading the cab Irs with fractal-bot.reopen axe edit go to a preset search cabs and you will find it in the empty section slots..the number of the slot is assigned in the fractal-bot before uploading....good luck

Back
Top Bottom