iPhone update

gigawatt

Experienced
Hey I can upload more than one pic now :). Check out the caption at the bottom of Dave's pic, I find it funny that the word "attempt" is in there. :D image.jpg image.jpg
It would have to be this upsidedown photo that loads, many of my pics are just over the 2Meg limit for the forum :(. I suppose I can try iCloud to resize them, but it's such a pain on the phone... Uggh! I wish the limit was 3Meg. Can you guess what the rest of the guitar looks like?

Last edited:
Dude, you should run your own guitar gear blog ;)

Lol, I wish I were that savvy ;). Wait until you see what I have in store for the next 3 days :eek:! But alas, my Macbook has crashed, so I can only use it for internet, I have no access to pictures, iTunes, files, docs, nothing, only what's on my phone and iCloud, and I just started the iCloud accout so there's only 100 pictures on it, hell I have more on my phone!

Did you catch the Letterman thing?

OK I was about to ask why Youtube isn't working after the update but I figured out where the new "refresh" button and it's ok I guess, for now :rolleyes:.

Ok, back to why I started this post;

Well, it's more like version 8.4, and I can't download, well just about anything. When I try to update to the final version for the 4S; 9.3.5 right underneath it says "downloaded" and when I hit "Install Now" a little fan spins for about 2 seconds and then nothing happens. I read online that I need to download the latest version through iTunes on my laptop, which right now is impossible. This is all after I backed up everything to iCloud, which I have yet figured out how to access. Been a fun fun day. :D:D:D:D:D:confused::confused: This should be in another post, either iphone update or icloud question.

All damn day I've been at this, then at one point, my Macbook started the "pinwheel of death" thingy and froze up then shut down and wouldn't start up again. Until I tried it again a half hour later. Hey I got TWO guitars today! but it was bittersweet.

Back
Top Bottom